Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Another Day in Paradise

dated-sometime before july 2005

another day, and more time being spent on thinking bout ways of how to spend it. for my life has almost reached a full stop, and that almost is also because of the mba classes i attend at the end of the week. other than that, its back to the same routine, waking up early, going for a walk in the park, which in recent times has lost its allure, reading the newspapers, watching a crass movie on the tele, surfing the net on my ultra slow broadband connection(though that actually helps as it aids in whiling away time with the web pages taking an eternity to just open) , studying a little, sleeping in the afternoon and then maybe watch some more tele after which its time to call it a day. and yes not to forget, sometimes the phone calls from my friends helps break this monotony. august(when i get to join satyam computers) seems so far away, i just dread the in between time that is there. yes, there is a trip to calcutta, to give my final semester presentation at the end of the month and my cousin's marriage which is gonna be one hectic affair, the worst part about it being the fact that i hate going to marriage parties, and here im going to be involved. if that isnt bad enough already, all my friend have already started their jobs, already have started earning while im still at a stage where every week i have to spread arms before my parents for the petrol money and for everything i do, even if i have to go for a movie. my brother keeps busy in his friend circle(which i find a bit too high class to my liking) add to that my growing discomfort at not having my best friends here, and i have nobody to talk to and have to keep all my feelings bottled up. my weight's increasing due to all the inactivity, and im having a tough time trying to bring it under control. its hard enough to go on a diet(after all im at home and all the delicacies in the world that i missed at my hostel are very accessible). hmmm, im thinking can i add more shit on top of the already overgrown pile of problems. but hey, ive run out of time, the web page i opened at the start of this piece has finally loaded. bye then for now.

No comments: